domingo, 13 de julho de 2008

Hit me with music



Homenagem ao mestre Bob Marley que nos presenteou com a maravilha do reggae e com o seu espírito de paz, amor e igualdade no mundo.

Trenchtown Rock
Bob Marley

One good thing about music, when it hits you (you feel no pain)
Oh, oh, I say, one good thing about music, when it hits you (youfeel no pain)
Hit me with music, hit me with music now

This is (Trenchtown rock), don't watch that
(Trenchtown rock), big fish or sprat now
(Trenchtown rock) You reap what you sow
(Trenchtown rock), and only Jah, Jah know
(Trenchtown rock) I'd never turn my back
(Trenchtown rock), I'd give the slum a try
(Trenchtown rock) I'd never let the children cry
(Trenchtown rock), 'cause you got to tell Jah, Jah why

...

Bob Marley and Jah Rastafah, thanks for hiting me with music!!

Ninoca

Nenhum comentário: